Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Anti-Inflammatory All the Way....





I started following this pyramid about a year ago after listening to Dr. Weil himself in San Francisco... and have never looked back.  I absolutely believe that inflammation is the root of all evil, and I observe it everyday in patients through their lab results, ongoing pain and swelling, and everyday stress.  The Anti-Inflammatory Diet is not necessarily going to make you lose weight.. but it will change the way you feel... and if you read my post from before (Happy Diet)..eating well will make you feel well and change your outlook on life.  Start by checking out this pyramid.. and incorporating it into your daily habits... I bet you will start seeing results...trust me. 

Anti-Inflammatory Diet Food Pyramid

Happy Fourth of July Everyone.. and make sure to keep yourself (and your food) SAFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment