Monday, November 15, 2010

Mile 1


I never thought I would be one of those "blog people" that puts all their information out there for the world to read. To be quite honest I will most likely not be putting alot of deep personal information out there for the world wide web to dissect.. but I wanted to find a place where I could share my knowledge on nutrition, provide interesting facts and occasional nutrient breakdowns of your favorite foods, AND a place to vent about how much I dislike working out. I hope to make this a fun, informational blog that you can all read and provide your own feedback and thoughts on my favorite topics. I do want to warn you that alot of this blogging will be done in the late night hour and my grammer and spelling maybe questionable on some posts.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why my previous post didn't register, but I'll try again. Love this Kim and you are inspiring me to create one of my own. I so appreciate your insight on wellbeing and your sense of humor to make it stick. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW KIM!!!! This is awesome! And I would say Grannie Mary Becker has rubbed off on you :)
    I love it all and vent away about those stinkin' workouts . . . I will just complain about my cooking. Hate doing it!! Looking forward to you rubbing off on me sister with that good nutrition of yours :)

    Great job and I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete