Friday, August 31, 2012

Getting Back At It....

     I used to workout to this! HA!

Since relocating to the the healthiest/fittest (lowest BMI) state in the United States... I have found the need to work out and be healthy (Again.. sigh...).   I will say.. having a best friend as a personal trainer.. and who is now only a 15 minute drive from my house is going to help out alot.  Since I am still on my mini-sabbatical.  I decided to attend my friends gym in downtown Denver called "Bonza Bodies Fitness".  This place is awesome.. and not to mention I had the best work-out I have ever had.  Sorry Denise Austin, Jane Fonda and Buns of Steel lady... but this place worked every muscle in my out-of-shape-body.  I hope to attend this Denver based work-out studio in the near future again and get my butt kicked.  Check it out yourself... and I highly recommend it. 
http://www.bonzabodies.com/

After my workout I was introduced to this place...


Pictures from the Green Fine Salad Co

 
 
This place is located in dowtown Denver and I think I will be back for sure!!  This morning I woke up and eased into a little jog.. and decided if I bump up my mileage everday.. I will in hopes be back to where I want to be by October.  (Umm.. maybe) 
 
During this move.. I also discovered one of my favorite recipes I had been looking for.. these little peanut butter balls are great for a mid-afternoon kick.. punch.. stretch or whatever you do..
 
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (All Natural)
1/4 Cup Non-Fat Dry Milk
1/4 Cup Coconut(Unsweetened flaked)
1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Wheat Germ
1/4 Cup Apple Juice (Unsweetened)
 
Combine the Peanut Butter, Non-Fat Dry Milk, and Coconut.. then stir in the rest.  This should make 16 (1 inch Balls).  Store the balls in the refrigerator.  1 of these balls has 80 calories and around 4 grams of Protein, and 1.8 Grams of sugar.  
 
 
Via Fitsugar.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment