Monday, August 27, 2012

New Start...New City

I recently took a huge leap of faith.. and decided to up and move to one of the most beautiful cities in the US... and I did this quite quickly .. and have not looked back.  Everyone needs to do this once in their life.. it is exhilarating.  I still have a bit of anxiety.... but this move feels right.  When things feel right... then I know that I am heading in the right direction.   Here is a glimpse of where I have re-located. This will also explain why I have vacated this blog for a short time.


via Denver.org

 

 
When you move to a new city.. and start over there are so many emotions.  Will I find new friends?(Yes you will.. unless you are a recluse)  Will my commute be just as horrible as it was in California (No.. not a chance).   Will anyone come visit me in this new location (Yes.. because I am now 6 hours from my family.. and also have met my neighbors which appear to be nice).   Will my favorite stores still be in the area... YES!
I am now closer to Sprouts than I was back in CA, this happens to be my favorite grocery store ever.  I am now only 1.0 mile away from it!!  Oh.. and I have probably consumed more Colorado Peaches in the past few weeks.. then anyone in Colorado.
 
 
 
 
Thanks (Redmittens.com) for this cool picture.   Anway...I am back.. and probably going to be hitting the pavement soon to keep up with all these healthy Colorado peeps.  I think I have landed in the right place!!   Till next time....
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment