Monday, April 9, 2012

Toxic Food Shock

So I have been on the road the past four days, and traveling while trying to eat healthy is a huge challenge.   The airport is probably the hardest place to find something (safe) and healthy to eat.  But I happen to stumble across a small little shelf full of Gluten Free/Dairy Free food at the Oakland airport during my trip to Nebraska.... here is what I found.. and it was actually really good?
Gluten Free Tortilla Chips and a Coconut Bar

The trip started out well.. but I then proceeded to eat this....(maybe twice during the weekend)





and then
Casey's Pizza.. oh so greasy...(I actually took all the cheese and meat off)
Next.....
My mom (who happens to be the best cook ever) made peach pie!  It was heavenly!

I completely blew every healthy eating habit known to mankind... not to mention I drank Bud Light as well on Saturday night.   So... tomorrow I plan to get back on the health wagon.. and get real.  

Do you all know what this week is.....it just so happens to be "National Egg Salad Sandwich Week"

I absolutely love Egg Salad Sandwiches...even though they make your house smell like a sewage treatment plant.   There are soooo many ways to prepare egg salad... and I plan to try out my veganaise as an alternative to mayo.. and see how it turns out.   So use up those Easter egg's.. and make egg salad!

Looking at the stat's .. I still have some readers.. so I will continue to blog more on the cleanse.. and also on more clean eating....




No comments:

Post a Comment