Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Zevia

I was soooooo excited to receive this in the mail last night at my door step....

Zevia was so gracious to let me try ALL 12 of their flavors (24 cans in all) and provide me with literature on their All Natural Soda.. that I have grown to love!!  After reading up on each and every ingredient in this soda.. I am sold.  I am not saying I am going to slug down this soda everyday.. but I will award myself with this after a run.. or what not. 
I can hardly wait to try each and every flavor and decide which one I will purchase next.  So far.. I am in love with the Dr. Pepper flavored one... and anything grape!!    If you would like to know more about this soda check out their cool website www.zevia.com   .. or seem me for a coupon :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment