Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 11

So this particular clip explains my day today.......


Don't worry.. I will explain.   Today I took part in a "tasting" of the main entree being served at the facility I was working at.  This building is staffed with full time chefs.. and I mean.. trained.. CIA/Culinary school chefs on staff.   And today I cheated... and took a bite of the stuffed eggplant with hummus and cheese.  And I did the old "When Harry Met Sally" orgasmic scream in the kitchen because it tasted that good. 

If there is one thing I have learned over the past few years working with various different cultures, chefs, and cooks... is that if they ask you to try their food.. then you darn well better try it.  They find it highly offensive if you say no... so with that over the past few years, you may find me in Bakersfield, CA sitting outside the kitchen on milk crates in 100+ temps eating homemade tortilla's with the cooks,  Or sitting in the break room in Hayward, CA eating lumpia or chicken adobo with my cooks.  I have also worked in a Chinese adult day health program in San Francisco.. and was able to experience very unique foods during my time there that I could not identify.. but ended up loving it.

I really enjoy this part of my job, and have found that this cleanse has changed my palate for some foods as well.  For instance.. I no longer crave chocolate.. or candy, I also find Gatorade to be too sweet.. as well as soda.  I have not yet been able to pinpoint if my appetite is gone because of my stress level right now.. or simply from exhaustion.   I have not really noticed any significant changes to report.. besides I have noticed a small change in my dress pants.  I have had to hang a  few of them up.. as they are too big??  What??   Are you there God.. it's me Margaret... could this be happening??    I cannot really say if it is cleanse related... as I have had a significant change in my work schedule, and life events.. which has immensely affected my appetite.  

Could my hypothesis be correct??   Tomorrow will be Day 3 of drinking my Colon Blow beverage.. and I have had no repercussions from this so far. 

Oh... and I am pretty sure I might have 1 or 2 of these this weekend.. because life is short.. and we all need to celebrate this very important day...especially with my Irish heritage...

STATS:
No report this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment