Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 28



The End has come... and here are the final results...........





Total Weight Loss:  5 pounds
Waist:  Lost 1 inch
Hips:  Lost 2 inches
Chest:  Lost 1 inch (WTH??)
Bicep:  Lost .25 inch
Body Fat:  Down 3%
My Metabolic Age:  29  (Hells ya!!! I lost 7 years.)

I have decided to continue with clean eating, and being very cautious of my meal intake and snacking for that matter.  I feel good eating healthy.. and hope to continue with these newly formed habits.

So after my final meeting today, I immediately went to Whole Foods and picked up my first meal.. which was 6 little tiny (smaller than my fist) pita pockets that were stuffed with Tuna Fish or Egg Salad on top of a bed of purple cabbage and red grapes... this did not work out so well.. I am sooo nauseated.   So.. we will take either whole wheat, or foods with mayo very slowly.   I actually stopped using mayo about 2 months ago as my brother had mentioned he had started using vegenaise... I thought I would give it a college try... and it has grown on me..so I now use only veganaise on my sandwiches. 


This next week.. I plan to blog about adding foods (dairy, wheat, COFFEE,  back into my diet.. what works.. and what does not work.   I also want to review the 28 Day Cleanse from an Dietitian's perspective.  The main question will be... will the weight come back on??  Will I continue to lose??  So many questions.. but I will try to get them answered.  


Cheers!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment