Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 6

It's Friday..thank God.  I already had in my mind what I was going to eat this evening.. and it just so happen to be Lent.. (No Meat)...so it looks like this worked out just well.  Actually this is probably one of my favorite foods and this particular sushi bar (located out of Santa Monica/Pismo Beach) is new to the area.. and I love it.
Salmon Sashimi... it is a staple in my diet.  Look at the cool flower they put in your container? I also eat Daikon Radishes like a salad. And I am so excited that I am in love with my soy sauce alternative by BRAGG
In the background you can see my supplements I take (outside of the cleanse) I plan to blog about that as well in this 28 days... because I swear by one particular supplement.. and will get on my soapbox later.   So part of this cleanse includes audio/visual classes you can listen to.  I listen to them at night laying in bed...or during my commute.  I love to listen to podcasts about health... I also listened to running podcasts during my half marathon training last year.  I found them useful and I gained so much knowledge on nutrition before, during and after a work-out.   Last night I listened to Tosca Reno discuss "Clean Eating".  Tosca is the gal you will see featured in Oxygen Magazine.. and she also has her own cookbook.  I really like her.. as I agreed with alot of her message.  

Okay.. here are the stats!
Weight:  Down 1 # today
Mind, Body, Spirit:  Today I felt pretty good... no real feeling of exhaustion, still craving coffee. 
Spirituality:  Going to Mass this weekend :)  

1 comment: