Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 12

Well....I caved BIG time today.  It all started at lunch... when I discovered the chef made the all famous "Matzah Ball Soup"  ... I have been waiting for the next Jewish holiday or celebration at work (Note: I currently work in a Jewish Community at the present) and am completely fascinated by the Kosher kitchen.. and practices we must follow with dairy and meat.. and how food is prepared and kept.   So here is what I had for lunch
And then.. around 3:00... there was a birthday party.. and the cooks prepared from scratch their Filipino cuisine.. which is to DIE for.. you cannot pass this stuff up.   Seriously...check this out
Chicken Adobo

Homemade  Lumpia


Pancit

For real... is this crazy... and then I tried their famous drink "Halo.. Halo"  it is sooo good




We can pretty much call this a day of pure cheating... but it was worth it.  And I did the old "When Harry Met Sally" orgasmic howl when I tried all their food.. and the cooks were all smiles with everyone enjoying their masterpieces today.  

Halo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment