Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 14

I am now approaching Week 3 of the cleanse.. and I have never felt so bad since starting the 7 day cleanse portion by consuming this "special" cleanse drink.  I wake up with a hung-over type feeling.. my stomach is upset, and I almost feel as though I have the flu.   I will be curious to know if the other's are feeling this as well.. because if so.. I am not sure if I can do this again?.  I weighed myself this morning.. down 1-2 pounds since I started this... and not impressed thus far.  I was expecting to feel like a million dollars by now.  Could it be.. that I am not drinking enough water to get rid of the toxins that this cleanse drink is accumulating?  or is this drink just not made for human consumption.   I am going to start calorie counting for the next 2 weeks.. by entering all my food into a nutrition analysis program and see what the heck is really happening.   But for now... here are a few items that I have been living on...
Rainbow Chard
Kale

I have been adding these items to my smoothie's in the morning.. and loving it.  This next week we will be drinking a smoothie for 2 of our meals... so I have chosen to drink mine for breakfast and dinner most likely.   We have been asked  to journal our hunger factor and emotions in regards to food as well.   So I guess I will go back to my STATS portion of the blog again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment