Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 22




Clean Eating

Essentially this is exactly what I have been doing for the past 22 days, some of my friends are under the impression that I drink smoothies all day and avoid solid foods and wear a leotard to work.   They are completely wrong..as actually I am eating real foods, but mostly avoid processed foods and eating more so organic when I can.  Now that I have completed the "Cleanse" portion, I am feeling 100% better, and feel as though I have a great deal of energy.  Another bizarre trait that I am now able to accomplish within the past 3 months.. is place the palms of my hands flat on the ground while bending over.  Like this.....
Most of you can probably already do this (as my BFF/Personal Trainer/Health Coach in Denver is LOL as she reads this).. but I am now able to do it comfortably (and hold it).. without grunting like a wild boar.  I decided when I finish this cleanse.. I hope to continue with some of the new habits I have acquired such as not eating after 7:OOpm, and getting optimal sleep if allowed.   This past month has been quite stressful for me and I sometimes wonder how I am able to make it through a 12 hour day with little to no caffeine.   By damm.. I can do this.. and despite the fact that I probably will never do a cleanse again.. I am glad I took part in this experiment.. as I have learned so much in the past 30 days.  All these nights that I have not been able to go out and eat, drink, and be merry.. I was watching food documentaries on Netflix, reading my Clean Living magazine.. and regenerating my liver.   I can assure you that I now have a liver of a 8 year old.. from all the liver detox teas and supplements I have been taking.   Here is an illustration that might change your mind on boozing...


Happy Sunday Everyone...Cheers


Oh wait.. forgot about my mind, body and spirit stats...
Weight:  Down 5-6# since starting the cleanse.
Probably will not make the Tony Horton P90X infomercial yet... but could be a prospect for the shake weight infomercial.  Mom and Dad would be soooo proud...


No comments:

Post a Comment