Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 17


As promised.. I was going to talk about Almond Milk this evening... I have been adding this particular brand to my smoothie's which I am now drinking 2x a day.. and only eating 1 meal.  I am seriously.. the most unhappy person right now.  How much fun is it to drink a smoothie for 2 meals! I would seriously eat nursing home puree food at this point and smile while I was doing it.    It's amazing how this cleanse has really played with my emotions.  Okay.. before I call the help line due to depression.. I am going to give you the break down on Almond Milk: 
1 Cup = 60kcals
2.5 g of Fat
1g of Fiber
7g of Sugar
1g of Protein
The benefits of Almond milk.. is that it is Lactose and Soy Free...but not that best source of protein if that is what you are shooting for... but it is a great alternative to dairy free milk.. and low calorie.  I purchase the unflavored for less sugar.  I found that the vanilla flavor was making my smoothie's ultra sweet. 

I made the executive decision today to stop drinking the cleanse formula(colon blow)!  I have 2 bottles left.. which equals 2 days of feeling like I have the flu.   I am not going to do this to myself anymore.. I cannot afford to be a zombie at my job... and work 12 hour days feeling like crap.  So.. let's see if it makes any difference in my cleanse outcome compared to the others.  So I am hoping by Thursday I feel like this....
I ended up weighing myself tonight.. and I am down another pound, but that could be due to the fact I felt like I had the flu all day yesterday and didn't eat much.  

Mind Body & Spirit:  I had serious brain fog today.. and was exhausted.  Hoping for a better day tomorrow...  Seriously.. is this the most depressing posts EVER.  I should of renamed my blog.. Dirty Deeds of Debbie Downer....


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I could stick with it if I had to drink smoothies twice a day and eat only one meal. It's interesting to read about the aching etc.. that you feel. I wouldn't have guessed that!

    ReplyDelete