Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 3

Today was bad...

First off.. my smoothie I had ever so delicately prepared and took with me to work.. turned to cement during my commute.  I am not sure which was more hilarious to watch... me trying to drink it on the train with my head completely cocked back into the next seat.. or the lady next to me trying to sleep while I would shake it really loud. (I kind of felt like that girl on Sixteen candles trying to drink from the water fountain with her headgear)  We then proceeded to lunch.. and I usually sit with the other RD's and they decided to eat fried chicken in front of me today with sweet potatoes.  How DARE they!!  I almost... caved.

I have been eating almonds mixed with this

Can you believe it... and they actually taste pretty darn good....I love sweet and salty together.
This saved my life today... as I was ravenous by 5pm.   For dinner I was so tired.. I could barely keep my head up... so I had Gluten Free Bread/Almond Butter with scraps of stuff (Clean food) I could find in my refrig.. very random dinner.. but soooooo don't care tonight... as I just put in a 12 hour work day.. and I am off to bed.
Oh... wait.. this is the Gluten Free Bread that I really like.. It's by Rudis... it's about $6.00/loaf.(gasp).. but not bad!!!!
Here are the stats
I will confirm that I drank over 70 fl.oz of Water and Tea today... No lie!! 
Weight: Down 1 pound from yesterday.. (woop woop)
Mind, Body & Soul:  My mental clarity is crap.. and all I could think about today was the coffee bar upstairs at work that has killer pastries..and fun coffee's and teas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment