Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 15

As I reported yesterday... some of us have been experiencing flu-like symptoms, upset stomach, and a very upset GI.   It was discussed that this could be the toxins in our system needing to be flushed out.  I started feeling better around noon today.. but probably not going to head out and run 2 miles.  We also discussed introducing foods back into our system after the cleanse is over... and that it needs to be done gradually.  This could be a shade challenging.. as it will be Easter break for me.. and there will probably be alot of "unhealthy" food being served at the table.. and some..

And Some

And then


This is the only family mart that is available in my hometown... and they have the best pizza around according to my dad.  Oh.. and breakfast sandwiches.  But you will find me doing this


This past week I have been eating these as a side item with my lunch... never ever would of thought I would be eating these. But they are filling.. and good for ya   Yes.. my palate is changing.

STATS:
Mind, Body, Spirit:  No feeling of euphoria yet...still waiting.
Clothes are a little loose... that's all I can note at this time.  Weight is still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment